JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Camp Boss you will be responsible for the overall camp management (including cleaning, security and general maintenance). The maintenance and repairs are to be completed by working with the in-house maintenance team. The overall work and daily tasks are performed independently under the general direction of the Property Manager.
- Manages and coordinates the maintenance and repairs of the camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical (including the monthly meter readings and distribution of invoices) duties.
- Supervises staff to operate the cleaning and security facilities.
- Assumes responsibility for checking in and out of the camp grounds and non-camp groups and maintenance records.
- Inspects all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
- Supervises and orients camp Labours.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining standard first aid supplies.
- Maintains liaison with in-house nursing staff and medical clinics in the area.
- Assumes responsibility for weekly camp attendance summary, financial records and other required reports.
- Assumes responsibility for security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
- Assumes responsibility for inventory and ordering of equipment and supplies.
- Maintains liaison with the Property and Facilities Management Departments.
- Performs related work as required.